I made a great discovery today!
I found out how to pique my readers’ interest in my post and make them click for MORE 🙂
Here is what you do –
- Write your post in WordPress.
- Identify that part of your post which can (more or less) arrest your reader’s attention. (psst…it can even be a picture)
- Click that ‘Insert More’ button I told you about from the Kitchen Sink.
- Notice that cool separator that has appeared on your post?
- Now go ahead and publish that post.
I love you WordPress 🙂 You know just what my blog needs!
Tell me, did you know that WP had such a feature?